Amazon.com is giving a discount on the book. It is only 69 USD! Go an get your copy as long as this discount is available!
Oh these Super Heroes Minifigures will be soooo good.
The amazing palais has figured out a way to display the eBook on an iPad. Here are the instructions:
- First download Adobe Digital Edition (ADE) to your local computer.
- Now create an Adobe Account on the Adobe website. You can sign in at pretty much any of their pages. Look for the “sign in” at the top right.
- Authorize your local copy of ADE using your account details. Got to Library -> Authorize Computer…
- Now download the Bluefire Reader for iPad from the App store.
- Also authorise Bluefire with your Adobe Account details. You can change the authorization later in the Info tab.
- Now you can download the eBook from Lulu to your local computer.
- You need to transfer the eBook onto the iPad now. Open the Apps tab in iTunes when the iPad is connected, and select Bluefire and ‘add’. You will find the actual file in MacintoshHD/Users/”Your user acct”/Documents/Digital Editions/The_Unofficial_LEGO_Minifigure_Catalog.pdf
- You now need to Sync your iPad with the computer.
- When you open Bluefire on your iPad will find the eBook in your library and you should be able to read it!
It would be great if some of you could write a review about the catalog on Amazon.com, so that other LEGO fans know what they are going to get.
Good news everyone! The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog is now available for purchase at Amazon.com.
While going through some old photographs I came across this memory. Me posing on top of some bricks in what must have been 1997. Ahhh, those memories…
The book is now listed at Amazon.com. It is not yet possible to purchase it, but that is just a matter of days.
Some readers may prefer to have an electronic version of the book. It allows you to use search, bookmark and annotate content. The electronic distribution also makes the production of the book cheaper and hence the book can be sold at a better price. I created a PDF version of the book and it is now available for ordering from Lulu. Please notice that it is an Adobe Digital Edition PDF file. You need the free Adobe Digital Edition software to read the book on your OS X or Windows computer.
Good news everyone! The third proof print turned out to be just fine and hence I released the book today. You can order the catalog today directly from CreateSpace, a daughter company or Amazon.com, or you may wait for 5-7 days for the book to appear on Amazon. Here is the information I received:
- CreateSpace eStore – Your title is already available: https://www.createspace.com/3614960
- Amazon.com – Books take 5-7 business days to be listed on Amazon.com. Listings are built in stages; some parts of your title’s details may be available before the page is complete.
- Expanded Distribution Channel – If you’ve chosen the Expanded Distribution Channel for your book, it may take 6-8 weeks for your title to begin populating to the distribution outlets you’ve selected.
The price of the book is 89 USD and you will get 392 pages of Minifigure goodness in full color.
After making several corrections (thank you Huw!) and fixing the missing photo issue, I ordered the next and hopefully last proof print.